Technical communication to advance your engineering, technology, manufacturing, or construction business
Getting the right information into the right hands to get the job done right
Transforming your technical know-how into user-friendly documentation to engage staff and motivate the action you want.
Technical manuals – training material – quality systems – health & safety – etc
- Lift productivity
- Deliver client satisfaction
- Meet compliance
As an engineer and marketer rolled into one, I can ‘see both sides’ and reach your target audience to get the business results you want
For websites, brochures, newsletters, etc
It’s just a matter of communication… but that’s not so easy, is it? If you lack the time or skills in-house, I can help.
You’re the expert on your products and services, but it’s quite another thing to relate them to your target market… and the future of your business depends on it.
With both technical and marketing skills, I can close the communication gap, get the job done seamlessly, and take the headaches out of the whole process.
Technical websites and brochures are often like a guy who stands in front of you at a party, looks down at his navel, and talks about himself in monotone. What if a guy calls you by name and starts talking about your passions and interests, then tells you where to find what you’re looking for? Now that gets your attention – and that’s what I can do for your marketing material.
of some of your preferred clients to get their ‘angle’ on your business and deeper motivations.
- Marketing analysis, with technical know-how, to find the hidden potential of your business
- Content creation for your website, brochure, newsletter, or white-paper etc – to draw the business you’re seeking
- Arranging website building and brochure
Find out more about…
- Copywriting for engineering, industrial, or technology marketing material (brochures, ads, sales web pages, etc)
- Website content creation including images for your existing website
- Technical content writing for informational material (white papers, proposals, or web content pages)
- Technical writing for instructional material (work processes, documentation, manuals, etc)