Your website’s not getting the results you’d like?
Let me look at all the critical factors – ‘human’ and ‘technical’
Poor performance is really disappointing after the big investment you’ve made, and paying for a new website may not be the answer. Let me save you the wasted cost.
It’s not just about the technical stuff like search engine optimisation. The ‘human factor’ – connection to your target audience – is critical.
Here’s what I’ll look at on your website:
- Search engine friendliness – getting the right sort of searchers to your door
- Design – creating that important first impression
- Usability – layout, menus, and information organised for a user-friendly experience
- Relevance and persuasiveness to your target audience – to motivate a response
- Credentials – to build trust and credibility
- Outcomes – effective ‘calls to action’ leading to enquiries, sales, or any results you want
I’ll then recommend changes to optimise your website to get better business results!
Enter your details now for your free assessment…
|“I employed David to critique my website.
Almost all of my new business was previously word of mouth, but since the changes I have had more new clients finding me online, turning into about 3 extra jobs a month. That’s about 25% extra business which is a great result!
I have recommended Spectra Media to a number of my clients and will continue to do so”
…David Levin, Bizlinks Developments Ltd