Engineering/ technology/ construction sectors
Let’s look at your website holistically to find the keys to transform its performance
Poor results are really disappointing after the big investment you’ve made, and paying for a new website may not be the answer. Let me save you the wasted cost.
Don’t worry, by analysing at all the critical factors, I can turn things around for you with strategic changes.
I specialise in helping engineering & technology businesses reach their target market through trust, ‘resonance’, clarity, and ‘indirect persuasion’ – drawing business without hype or pushy ‘trumpet-blowing’.
Here are the key areas I’ll be looking to fix:
- Search engine optimisation – getting the right searchers to your door
- Design – making a credible, professional, and attractive first impression
- Usability – menus, layout, and information all geared for a user-friendly experience
- Target audience connection – touching key interests, needs, problems, and questions, while conveying key selling points and differentiators clearly and persuasively
- Credentials – to build trust
- Outcomes – effective ‘calls to action’ leading to enquiries, sales, or other results you want