Bridging the communication gap to bring you the business you deserve – for your engineering or ‘technical’ company
You’re the expert on your products and services, but it’s quite another thing to relate them to your target market and win more ‘ideal’ clients. It’s just a matter of communication… but that’s not so easy, is it? As an engineer and marketer rolled into one, I can ‘see both sides’ and reach your target audience to get the business results you’re looking for.
Engineering Copywriting & Web Content Writing
– Includes marketing analysis, with technical know-how, to find the hidden potential of your business… plus optional phone interviewing of your preferred clients to get their ‘angle’ on your business and deeper motivations – so we can make your marketing content a magnet for more of them!
For websites, brochures, newsletters, etc
- Attract more of those ‘ideal’ clients
- Boost your website sales up to 3 times
- Get onto page one of Google
Testimonial and Case Study Writing
- Build trust and credibility with your target audience
- Demonstrate the benefits you offer clients
- Get ‘3rd party’ endorsement to carry weight
– To transform your under-performing website to its full potential by looking at it holistically – not just technical aspects like search optimisation. Poor performance is really disappointing after the big investment you’ve made, and paying for a new website may not be the answer. I can turn things around for you by making strategic changes in…
- Text content
- Design and layout
- Search optimisation
Engineering Technical Writing and Documentation
Getting the right information into the right hands to get the job done right
– Transforming your technical know-how into user-friendly documentation to engage staff and motivate the action you want.
Technical manuals – training material – quality systems – health & safety – etc
- Lift productivity
- Deliver client satisfaction
- Meet compliance
Imagine a guy who stands in front of you at a party, looks down at his navel, and waffles on about himself in monotone. Compare that to a guy who calls you by name and starts talking about your passions and interests, then tells you where to find what you’re looking for. That’s the difference I can make to your website and marketing material.
Find out more about…
- Copywriting for engineering, industrial, or technology marketing material (brochures, ads, sales web pages, etc)
- Website content creation including images
- Technical content writing for informational material (white papers, proposals, or web content pages)
- Engineering Technical writing for instructional material (work processes, documentation, manuals, etc)